1. How do I register to attend AIMExpo as a member of the media?
We are now accepting online applications. You can fill out an application here. A credential will be issued if you meet the necessary requirements. Please contact Brandon Short via email if you have further questions about the application process.
2. Who qualifies for a media credential?
Media credentials are reserved for working members of the media only, and are approved on a case-by-case basis. Applicants include editors, journalists, photographers, and reporters. Proof of prior work and coverage of AIMExpo may be required during the approval process.
3. If I was approved last year, will I be approved for a media credential again?
As long as you are still a member of the working media (as described above), you will likely be approved again. If you have changed positions or companies, the credentialing team may need to have qualifying materials submitted for final approval.
4. When and how will I receive my media credential?
Credentials will be distributed on location at the registration desk in the West Concourse. There is a separate counter for media that will be easily identifiable. Registration hours can be found here.
5. Can a friend or colleague pick up my media credential for me?
No. Those who registered and were approved will need to present a photo ID to pick up their badge. You are not allowed to pick up credentials for colleagues.
6. What are the AIMExpo Media Hub hours?
The AIMExpo Media Hub hours are as follows*:
|Thursday, October 13||9:30am - 6:30pm|
|Friday, October 14||8:30am - 6:30pm|
*Please note that the AIMExpo Media Hub converts to the Consumer Presentation Stage on Friday night after the show closes. Members of the media should contact us to arrange for a workspace on consumer days, if needed.
7. What amenities are available in the AIMExpo Media Hub?
Services include reserved workspaces, wireless internet, availability of event and media materials, complimentary beverages and lunch.
8. Who is allowed in the AIMExpo Media Hub?
The AIMExpo Media Hub is reserved for credentialed members of the media only. Guests, friends and family will not be permitted.
9. What if I lose my credential?
If you lose your credential, please let the AIMExpo Media Hub host know (located at the Media Hub check-in desk). He/she will be able to contact registration to a duplicate credential printed. A list of lost badges will be kept to ensure no one tries to misuse a missing badge.
10. Where can I find an exhibitor list?
A current list of exhibitors can be found here.
11. Where can I find additional AIMExpo resources, such as logos and event photos?
AIMExpo logos, press releases, news updates, daily recaps, and photos are located on the Media Resources page.
12. Are there rooming packages available for media?
All housing information will be updated in the coming months. We have negotiated low rates with our partner hotels, and suggest that media take advantage of those rates.
13. Will there be gear check available for media?
Yes. Media can take advantage of free gear check located in the West Concourse lobby and at motorcycle parking at AIMExpo Outdoors!